There is so much to do at Peel Park:
- Dare you climb the spider’s web?
- Whoosh down the spider’s slippery slide.
- Enjoy playing in the sand as the spider watches overhead.
- Clamber over the higgledy piggledy logs in the natural play area.
- See how many different types of trees you can spot.
- Crawl through the tunnel.
- Take a picnic and enjoy masses of grass to run and roll on.
- And much much more…
You will find...
Sandy natural play area
Spider web themed slide
A tunnel to crawl through
Wooden logs to clamber around
A bug trail by Friends of Peel Park
Lots of green space
Lots of winding paths to explore
Postcode: BD3 0LY
Toddler play at Cliffe Road Entrance