Bradford Moor Park
There is so much to do at Bradford Moor Park:
- See what sparkles in the mosaic pond.
- How many ducklings can you find?
- Tell a story together sat on the leaf seats.
- Hide in the squiggly den.
- Run up the hill and whoosh down the slide.
- Jump on the trampoline like a leaf hopper.
- Wriggle through the wiggly worm.
- Find footprints like yours!
- And much much more…
You will find...
Natural play area with sand and boulders
Lots of animal sculptures
A toddler slide
A mosaic fish pond
A squiggly den
An embankment slide
A wiggly worm tunnel
Postcode: BD3 7JD
Parking on Silverhill Road