Incredible Years Parenting Programme
Activities for parents / carers, Parenting
For families with children aged 12 to 36 months
Thursday 8 September 2022
12.30pm - 2.30pm
Dixons Marchbank Primary School, Barkerend Road, BD3 8QX
Incredible years is a 13-week programme promoting positive attachment between parents and their toddler so that they feel loved, safe and secure, for families with children aged 12 to 36 months.
The programme covers:
- Part 1 – Child-Directed Play Promotes Positive Relationships
- Part 2 – Promoting Toddler’s Language with Child-Directed Coaching
- Part 3 – Social and Emotion Coaching
- Part 4 – The Art of Praise and Encouragement
- Part 5 – Spontaneous Incentives for Toddlers
- Part 6 – Handling Separations and Reunions
- Part 7 – Positive Discipline-Effective Limit Setting
- Part 8 – Positive Discipline-Handling Misbehaviour
As a parent / carer you will learn ways to enhance your child’s emotions, how to help your toddler handle separations and emotional regulation issues by using predictable routines.
This programme runs every week for 13 weeks from the above start date (term time only)
How to book
To book a place, or for more information, please contact the Incredible Years team:
Please note that this programme is not organised by Better Start Bradford. If you have any questions about the event please contact the organiser directly.