Page last updated on 25 March 2020
Following the most recent government announcements regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19), regrettably the vast majority of our face-to-face support and activities are cancelled until further notice.
Where possible, our projects are continuing to provide support remotely, mostly by phone (*please see current contact details below should you need to contact a project for further information). We’re in regular contact with our project partners and are closely monitoring the situation on an ongoing basis. We will keep you updated on this page of any further changes or developments in the support being provided.
A number of our own events and activities have also been cancelled. Please stay up to date on these via our Facebook page.
- For the latest NHS guidance on Coronavirus (COVID-19) please visit: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
- For updates and guidance on Coronavirus (COVID-19) in the Bradford district, please visit: https://www.bradford.gov.uk/health/health-advice-and-support/coronavirus-covid-19-advice/
- Find guidance about Coronavirus (COVID-19) for health professionals and other organisations from Public Health England: https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/coronavirus-covid-19-list-of-guidance
If you have any other questions, please contact the Better Start Bradford office on: 01274 723146 / [email protected]
Please stay safe everyone.
The Better Start Bradford Team
Better Start Bradford Project Contact Details
Baby Steps – 07738 888173 / [email protected]
Better Start Imagine – 01274 730415 / [email protected]
– If you have a child under four and live in the Better Start Bradford area you can still sign up to receive a free book every month until your child’s fourth birthday. Sign up here.
– Follow on Facebook for reading and story activity ideas plus latest updates
Bradford Doulas – 01274 223232 / [email protected]
Breastfeeding Support –
Monday to Friday 8.00am-5.00pm: 01274 287968
Monday to Friday 5.00-8.00pm and Saturday 9.00am-5.00pm: 07903 174429
You can also e-mail: [email protected]
Cooking for a Better Start – 07519 109904 / [email protected]
ESOL for Pregnancy – 01274 327295 / [email protected]
– Currently still taking referrals via the contact details above and are exploring ways of delivering provision remotely.
HAPPY – 01274 513300 ext 2049 / [email protected]
HENRY – 07851 251521 / [email protected]
Home-Start Better Start – 01274 666711 / [email protected]
ICAN Early Talk – 01274 470142 or 730415 / [email protected]
Incredible Years Toddler Basic – 01274 513300 / [email protected]
Little Minds Matter – 01274 251298 / [email protected]
Perinatal Support – 01274 505034 / [email protected]
Personalised Midwifery Care (Clover Team) – 01274 365714
Talking Together – 01274 470142 or 730415 / [email protected]
Welcome to the World – 01274 437523 / [email protected]