Walking to nursery school or Barkerend Family Centre has never been so much fun thanks to the changes the Better Place team have made to Folkestone Street in BD3.
To encourage active travel, the team have widened verges, created playful paths and added a whole range of exciting colourful features – the only thing you are in danger of is being late for your destination!
- Hop, skip, run or jump along the playful paths.
- Smell, touch and look at the plants along the sensory path.
- Explore the playful spaces and sculptures.
- Ride your wheelies along the winding path and through the rainbow tunnel.
- Spot different coloured balls in the higgledy piggledy fencing?
- Follow the different coloured trails to see where you end up.
- Follow the toddler trail.