Raise, Engage, Refer Training - with HENRY
Free online training course to find out how HENRY can benefit families
For health and early years practitioners, school nurses and more
Tuesday 18 October 2022
12.30pm - 3.00pm
Online (first of two sessions)
Develop your confidence in raising lifestyle issues and understand how HENRY can benefit families.
This course is designed to boost referrals into local HENRY programmes. It is suitable for a wide range of practitioners such as health and early years practitioners, school nurses and more. You will:
- Develop skills and confidence to raise sensitive lifestyle issues with families
- Gain understanding of the local HENRY offer and the ways families could benefit
- Understand the local process for requesting support for families
- Understand why childhood is so vital for lifelong health and wellbeing
- Develop skills to build parental motivation to access HENRY support
The date above is the first of two sessions. The second session takes place on 25 October 2022.
To book please contact Fiona Meleschko:
07395 794106 / [email protected]
Please note, this event is not organised by Better Start Bradford. If you have any questions about the event – or would like to check it is still running before attending – please contact the organiser directly.