Learn and Play: Delivering a child-led session
Interactive and fun demonstrative session to encourage child-led play
For early years practitioners
Monday 13 March 2023
9.30am - 11.00am
Mayfield Hall, Mayfield Centre, Broadway Avenue, BD5 9NP
FREE training with Better Start Bradford. Come and join Helen Rush, Better Start Bradford’s Early Years Facilitator on Monday 13 March for a fun and interactive demonstration of how to encourage child-led play in your Stay and Play sessions.
- Learn exciting ideas about child-led play
- Experience hands-on immersive learning
- Take away new resources & examples of how to use them
- Share good ideas
- Have a fun session, with or without your child
- Find out good tips to make your play sessions more exciting
- Learn about low-cost resources to use in your session and at home
- Find out ideas about using the rhyme challenge / 50 Things to do
To book a place contact:
Gulsoom Akhtar – 07842 740649/ gulsoom[email protected]
You may also like to see...
Parents, grandparents and other adult carers in the Better Start Bradford area can apply for up to £2,500 to develop ideas and initiatives for local families and their 0-3s and expectant parents.