Learn and Play: Delivering an Outdoor Play Session
Interactive and fun demonstrative session to encourage outdoor play
For early years practitioners (you can bring a child if you have no childcare cover)
Monday 5 February 2024
10.00am - 12.00pm
Mayfield Hall, Mayfield Centre, Broadway Avenue, BD5 9NP
FREE training with Haleema from Better Place. Come and join Haleema, Better Place Senior Community Engagement Officer on Monday 5 February for a fun and interactive demonstration of how to incorporate more outdoor play in your Stay and Play sessions.
- Learn exciting ideas around outdoor play
- Experience hands-on immersive learning
- Learn techniques to encourage development of language and communication using nature
- Share good ideas
- Have a fun session, with or without your child
- Take away a set of Better Place outdoor play flashcards
- Learn about low-cost resources to use in your session and at home
To book a place contact:
Alison Crawley – 07984 947519/ firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also like to see...
Parents, grandparents and other adult carers in the Better Start Bradford area can apply for up to £2,500 to develop ideas and initiatives for local families and their 0-3s and expectant parents.