ITC Level 1 Award: An Introduction to Forest School (6 - 8 Feb)
Outdoor activities, Training and development
People who live or work in the Better Start Bradford area
Tuesday 6 February 2024
9.30am - 4.30pm
Bowling Park, Bowling Hall Road, BD4 7TL
Get Out More is running a Forest School Level 1 accredited training course, taking place on Tuesday 6, Wednesday 7 and Thursday 8 February 2024 – all three days much be attended to receive the qualification.
The course will look at:
- Understanding the Forest School approach to learning
- Participating in a Forest School experience
- Games, shelters, tools, crafts, fire and woodland species identification
- Impact of Forest School on the woodland environment
- Understanding hazards at Forest School
Free places for people who live or work in the Better Start Bradford area.
For further information please email [email protected] or call 01535 668588.
Please note, this event is not organised by Better Start Bradford. If you have any questions about the event – or would like to check it is still running before attending – please contact the organiser directly.
Find out how to sign your early years setting up for free forest school sessions, and what training is on offer. Delivered for us by Get Out More.