Healthy Pregnancy Birth and Beyond
A virtual parent education class
For expectant parents who are having their baby at Bradford
Tuesday 14 November 2023
6.00pm - 7.30pm
Join the Parent Education Midwives at Bradford Royal Infirmary for this online workshop for expectant families having their baby at Bradford.
The workshop will cover:
- Keeping active and mobile in pregnancy and why this is important
- Healthy eating and avoiding alcohol
- Smoking – Creating a smoke free environment for babies
- Encourage good sleeping regime/ bed time routine in pregnancy
- Mental health and emotional wellbeing
- Building a happy baby – responding to baby in the womb
- Relaxation session
The session is virtual via Microsoft Teams. The Parent Education Team will send the link out just before the event – please check your spam.
This event is being delivered by the Parent Education Team at Bradford Royal Infirmary, for Baby Week Bradford 2023