*Fully Booked* Bradford Babies, Healthy Babies: Family Fun Day
Activities for parents / carers with children, Outdoor activities
Expectant families and families with children aged 0-3
Monday 20 November 2023
10.00am - 2.00pm
Odsal Stadium (Southbank Conference Suite), Stadium Road, BD6 1BS
Join us as we take over Odsal Stadium and give it the Baby Week Bradford treatment for a family fun day to remember!
We’re super excited that CBeebies presenter George Webster will be joining us. George says:
I’m really excited to be attending the Baby Week Bradford family event – I absolutely love singing and dancing and can’t wait to get everyone moving!
There’ll be indoor and outdoor activities to get you playing, jumping, tasting, dancing, planting, wiggling, and almost certainly getting messy, including:
- Dancing with Punjabi Roots Academy, Dance for Life and Baby Ballet Bradford
- Information and advice on feeding your family for less
- Balance bikes
- Pregnancy advice, including exercising in pregnancy and food safety
- A kickabout with Bradford Bulls
- Nutrition advice
- Goody bags
We’ll also get you doing the Baby Week Wiggle – a very special, simple dance created especially for Baby Week Bradford 2023.
If that all sounds a bit too lively, you can always escape to the calm, quiet sensory room to re-charge.
Whether you’re expecting a baby or have babies and children aged 0-3, there’ll be something for everyone. Drop in any time between 10.00am and 2.00pm. The perfect way to end another Baby Week Bradford!
A few things to note:
- The venue is accessible, with a ramp up to the main door. The majority of activities are either on the ground floor or outside, with lift access to additional activities on the first floor
- There is extensive parking at the venue and regular buses
- Water and fruit will be available, but please bring a packed lunch and anything you would normally bring for a day out
- Only two adults will be permitted per child
- Please dress for the weather 😊