A free parent and child group to help your children learn language through play. For families with children aged from 18 months to 3 years.
Thu 4 Jun 2020
Burnett Fields Family Centre, 42 Greaves Street, BD5 7PE
Families with children aged 0-3
The Owlets Group is a small parent and child group focusing on learning language through play, with lots of practical ideas to try at home. Owlets is part of our Talking Together project, run by BHT Early Education & Training.
It’s for children aged from around 18 months old, along with parents and carers who would like to learn about language through play. Other family members can attend also.
– give families the skills to improve their child’s communication
– develop families’ understanding of the importance of play in developing their child’s communication skills
– give parents the skills and confidence to be actively involved in their child’s play and learning
Sessions last for 1.5 hours and a snack for the children is provided. They run at:
– Bradford East Family Hub, BD3, Mondays 9.30-11.00am
– Communityworks, BD3, Wednesdays 1.00-2.30pm
– Burnett Fields Family Centre, Thursdays 1.00-2.30pm
You are welcome to attend one or all of them! No booking required – just turn up.
For more information, please contact BHT Early Education and Training on 01274 730415