FREE online group sessions to help you create a healthy and happy lifestyle for you and your baby
Thu 29 Oct 2020
Class delivered via Zoom - booking essential
Pregnant women/expectant parents
The date shown above is the course start date – this course takes place every Wednesday from 29 October 2020 for six weeks.
Create a healthy, happy lifestyle for you and your baby with this free six-week online antenatal programme, open to all pregnant women living in the Better Start Bradford area (Bowling and Barkerend, Bradford Moor and Little Horton).
Led by experienced, trained practitioners, over six fun and interactive online sessions you’ll learn all about:
– Understanding your baby and babies’ brain development
– Breastfeeding and bonding with your baby
– Being active in safe ways
– Your future as parents and as a healthy family
– The need to nurture yourself
– Preparing for birth and beyond
With so much uncertainty at the moment due to COVID-19, HAPPY antenatal groups are a great way to meet other women who are likely to be experiencing many of the same hopes and fears as you. At the end of the six weeks you’ll receive a free gift!
There’s a 1.5 hour session every week for six weeks with up to ten women in a group. Groups are currently meeting online over Zoom and are led by experienced, trained practitioners. Your partner or a family member is welcome to join you on the video calls.
How do I join a HAPPY group?
If you have any questions (including what to do if you don’t have online access) or would like to join a group, please contact:
– Sonam (Mon-Weds): 07740 537810 / [email protected] / 01274 513300
– Miryam (Mon – Thurs): 07976 352454
– Salma (Thurs – Fri): 07852 418690
You can also speak to your midwife.
This programme will take place from 1.00-2.30pm on:
– Thursday 29 September 2020
– Thursday 5 November 2020
– Thursday 12 November 2020
– Thursday 19 November 2020
– Thursday 26 November 2020
– Thursday 3 December 2020